Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Society of Typographic Aficionados (SOTA) Agent for Copyright Notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SOTA site, with enough detail that we may find it on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
DMCA One Strike Policy
It is the policy of SOTA, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are credibly alleged to have infringed the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Contacting the Agent for Copyright Notice
Claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be sent to:
Agent for Copyright Notice
Society of Typographic Aficionados
PO Box 457
Jefferson, GA 30549
Please note that email attachments cannot be accepted due to security concerns. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.